Immigration Services

Keep Your Family Together

There is nothing more painful than being separated from your family, especially when there are great distances and international borders between you and your loved ones.

Fortunately, U.S. immigration law provides a way to unite families in the United States. If you are a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident, it is possible to petition the government to allow certain family members such as a spouse, siblings, parents and children to join you in the United States.

Legal Guidance For Your Family Visa Needs

The specific document you will petition for depends on your citizenship status and the nature of the relationship between you and the family member for whom you are filing a petition. For instance, a spouse might apply for a green card (permanent residence) or a K-3/K-4 nonimmigrant visa. For fiancé(e)s residing outside the United States, there exists a special fiancé(e) visa.

If your family member is interested in staying in the U.S. permanently, it is also possible to begin the process of becoming a U.S. citizen through naturalization.

can help you file an I-130 family petition and all other relevant documents when you’re petitioning on behalf of a family member hoping to immigrate to California.

Manage Family Petitions With An Experienced Immigration Lawyer’s Help

The attorneys at the Law Offices of Vivian N. Szawarc represent clients who have immigrated to the United States from all over the world, and our goal is to keep your life running smoothly for as long as you would like to remain in this country.

To see how we can help in your case, contact us online or call us at 888-666-8820 to schedule a free initial consultation in our Los Angeles office.