Immigration law in the U.S. is notoriously complicated, and even more so as the White House has signaled its intention to significantly alter the country's immigration policies. In these changing times, the experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Vivian N. Szawarc can help you stay up to date and achieve the best outcome for your immigration case.
A Wide Range Of Services For New Immigrants And Longtime Residents
Whether you arrived years ago or yesterday — legally or illegally — we can help you navigate the United States' immigration laws and help you obtain or extend legal status in California.
- DREAM Act: Designed to help children raised in the U.S. become legal residents, the DREAM Act's future is uncertain under the Trump administration.
- Deportation/Removal Proceedings: We will help you find ways to legally remain in the U.S.
- TPS and Asylum: Obtain a work permit or demonstrate the risk of discrimination in your country of origin to solidify your status in the U.S.
- U Visas: These are visas for victims of crime and their immediate family members.
- Family Petitions: We can help your family stay together.
- Waivers: Apply for waivers and expungements that can help your immigration case.
- Appeals: File an appeal when a previous immigration case has had an unsuccessful outcome.
- ICE Arrests and Detention: Help ensure that law enforcement officers follow proper protocols when you or a loved one is detained.
- Naturalization: Apply for U.S. citizenship.
Call An Experienced Immigration Lawyer Today
We represent clients who have immigrated to the United States from all over the world, and our goal is to keep your life running smoothly for as long as you would like to remain in this country.
To see how we can help in your case, contact us online or call us at 888-666-8820 to schedule a free initial consultation in our Los Angeles office.