Laura M. Zamora was born and raised in Puerto Rico. In 2008 Ms. Zamora graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Puerto Rico, with a Bachelor's in Psychology and in 2011 she earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Puerto Rico, School of Law. During law school Ms. Zamora participated in Study Abroad Programs in Connecticut, Spain and Cuba.
Ms. Zamora was admitted to the State Bar of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in 2012 and the United States District Court for the District of Puerto Rico in 2015. After providing defense to an insurance company in Puerto Rico, she decided to look for a more intrinsically rewarding experience in the legal field. Ms. Zamora started practicing Immigration Law in California in 2015, discovering her deep-rooted passion to help the Latino immigrant community.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration 100%
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Puerto Rico, 2013
- University of Puerto Rico Law School, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- J.D. - 2011
- University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
- B.A. - 2008
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Psychology
Past Employment Positions
- Valencia & Associates, Attorney, 2017 to 2021
- Guillermo Espino Services, LLC, Attorney, 2016 to 2017